Life is all about connecting — connecting with God and each other. A Life Group is simply about belonging to an intentional small group community that you do life with.
Life Groups are the very heart beat of our church. A large and growing proportion of people at CCOC are involved in Life Groups.
The reason for this is very simple. Life Groups are the best place:
- To discover meaningful Christian community and relationships
- To receive care, support and prayer in the church
- To provide opportunities to grow in your faith and Biblical application.
Some of our Life Groups are to help people in specific areas of life and which are designed to help bring greater levels of healing and wholeness. These groups are different to the typical small group environment in terms of material covered and what happens in the group.
Our Life Group categories
- Mixed: this is a general Life Group for couples and/or singles
- Young Adult: Groups for those between 18 and 30ish
- Men’s: Groups for men only
- Women’s: Groups for women only.
- Youth: Groups for teenagers
- Young in the Faith: for those who have just started their journey of faith and life with Jesus
- Divorce Recovery: for anyone who is suffering from the pain of divorce and separation.
- Valiant Man: for men who desire to live with greater levels of sexual purity and help overcome the temptations of living in a high sexualised world.
Most of our groups meet weekly (W), fortnightly (F), or monthly (M).
To find a potential Life Group, simply look through the list below and see if there is a group format, location and time suitable to yourself.
For more information you can contact the group leader directly or contact Ryan Graham on 46257981 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Young Families||Mon (F)||6:30pm||Appin||Mark & Rachel Goldsbrough|
|Men's||Mon (W)||8:00pm||Glen Alpine||John Chew|
|Mixed||Tues (W)||7:30pm||Rosemeadow||Ben Norman|
|Mixed||Wed (W)||7:30pm||Harrington Park||Larry Voegt|
|Young Adults||Wed (W)||7:30pm||Bradbury||Jess Norman|
|Women's||Thurs (W)||7:30pm||Bradbury||Anne Willott|
|Men's||Sun (W)||8:00am||Church||Ben Norman|